- Provides guidance for determining the validity of a command:
- The command is abnormally expensive? To what extent?
- An account with the same IP address exists?
- The country of control is it part of the usual country of the shop?
- Geolocation of the customer. You can see the approximate city, region and country.
- Analysis of distances between the location of the client IP and the address of billing and of destination. This allows to detect packages with relay because the order is made in a country other than that of reception with then cancellation of the payment.
- Does the customer has many orders these last days?
- Gives the number of client connections and the number of orders