Some technical aspects
- The size of the Chili frame adapts to the screen size of the user.
- Chili Publish Integrator is compatible with dedicated and shared servers. It allows the implementation of a rerouting by proxy in the Apache configuration (method recommended by Chili for a better integration) but also works without.
- The module organizes clearly your Chili documents. You begin by indicating a template Chili document in the location of your choice. When a customer adds a Chili product to the cart, Chili Publish Integrator will copy the template document in a subdirectory inside the TMP directory. The subdirectory is named "Cart of <date of creation of the cart>". Then at the end of the order, when the customer pays, this document is moved in the ORDERS directory in a subdirectory called "Order #<order number>". Finally the PDF of production bears a name indicating the references and the names of your product and the Chili document. The interface of administration also allows you to ensure a good traceability.
- You can configure the display of the preview (resolution, watermark, etc.) and the production file (score lines, margins, etc).
- You can preview and edit the Chili document from your admin interface if for example there would be a spelling mistake.
- When your products are configured you can manage the totality of the process of command and production without having to turn to the Chili interface. However, you can still do so through quick shortcuts placed in the module or using traceability informations available in the order panel.
- A periodic script (CRON) allows to erase the old Chili documents as which no order was thrown. This operation allows not to accumulate useless documents which can slow down largely the Chili server.
- A detailed documentation is provided with the module.
If you have particular needs, it is possible to add functions to the module. For that purpose, contact us directly.